Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sweet & Tangy Pork

Pin It
While we were on vacation we ate the most amazing pulled pork! Ever since then I have been trying to replicate the taste...I stumbled upon this recipe and gave it a try today. I think it was pretty close!

Here is what you need, along with a pork loin roast.



In a bowl mix:

Jar of apricot preserves
Minced onion (or chopped fresh onion)
2 Tbs dijon mustard
2 Tbs Soy Sauce

I threw in some salt, pepper, and minced garlic because I figured why not?!

Cook in your slow cooker on low for 8-10 hours, shred and allow it to cook in the juices for another 30 minutes or so...

Here is the final result! This would also be great with cole slaw or thin sliced cucumbers on the sandwich. Tomorrow night we will be having leftovers...pork nachos with cheese and salsa!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks yummo! I will have to give that a try!

Jackie said...

That looks so good I wonder if I made it if Bill would eat it. I would

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...