Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Ikea Lack Side Table

Pin It
This is nothing new to blog world...but I am loving all the free printables you can find online these days!  They are a super simple and inexpensive way to add some whimsy to your decor.  Because they are essentially free, you can change them whenever the mood hits!  I already have several saved that I can't wait to use for fall and holiday decor.

I found this adorable quote on Pinterest yesterday.  You can download your own here.


Here is how mine looks on my little side table.

 
A few weeks ago while at Ikea with my husband, he threw this little table on the cart at the last second.  "I need a place beside the couch to put my drinks" he said....I figured for $7.99, why not at least try it?!  


I actually like the way it looks.  The white balances out some other darker furniture in our living room.  The $2.49 basket (I think I need to spray paint it a different color...silver, maybe?) underneath holds random pillows and of course it keeps my favorite catalogs in easy reach for me to browse when I have a free moment!  The wooden tray was something I had seen at Target, I bit the bullet (I say that because the little tray was 2.5 times the cost of the silly table!) and bought it along with some $1 starfish and sand dollars from The Christmas Tree Shoppes.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...