Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mugshots

Pin It
Well, it's the first day of school.....I admit, it did a teeny tiny happy dance on the inside.  I have had a great summer with my kids, but boredom had definitely set in...it will be good for me to get back to work and them to get back into a routine.  

Here are the obligatory I look like I just rolled out of bed because it's the first I've been up early all summer long first day of school pictures!  lol

 I am cracking up because McKinley agreed to hold the sign at home, but not where anyone could see him.  Little did he know these pictures would be on my blog and probably facebook too...heehee...

I am also cracking up because they look like mugshots!  Hilarious!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOL I am sure that they are doing a little happy dance too! Have a great first day of school!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...