Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Got Groceries?

Pin It
Who doesn't right?

The other day I made this quirky sign for over my pantry.  Bad blogger that I am, there are no step by step pictures to share.  However, it was a pretty straightforward project.


 
I purchased a picture frame in the size I wanted for $19.99 at Garden Ridge, then discarded the mat and cardboard.
  I also purchased paper letter stencils, glass paint, and a foam brush.  I taped the letters to the glass and painted my "groceries" word.

  I didn't worry too much about the paint bleeding because I was able to wipe the excess off and in addition, I wanted the sign to have a whimsical, imperfect feel.  Good thing, too!!  Because...if you are paying close attention...you will notice that the "S" is upside down.  Oopsie!









2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute! I love it!

air said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...