Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Fun

Pin It
This week Evie has been doing a little music program everyday at church so McKinley and I have been hanging out.  Today we ventured to the neatest antique mall in town.  It's in a huge old warehouse which they pretty much left untouched before they opened the antique mall.

Thanks to American Pickers and Barry from Storage Wars...my kids think antiques are cool!  McKinley and I scoured all the items, looking them over and talking about them.  I only ended up getting a $10 screen that I am hoping to put in my workroom.  I can clip pictures on it and it's also magnetic.  I had envisioned a crib spring mattress or something more "wiry" like that, but wanted something smaller.



We also hit Edwards drive-in restaurant.  It's been featured on Man Vs. Food and they have huge tenderloin sandwiches, root beer floats, and fried mushrooms...YUM!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...