Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Saturday

Pin It
This past Saturday was the first time since March that we were able to just hang out at our own home with nothing major to accomplish.  It was heaven!  It also definitely made me stop and remember to appreciate that "our lives are made in these small hours"

There was a lot of making messes in the kitchen:
 Playing in pajamas:
 
Dinner in the dining room, this was the best picture he would give me:

Plus, several new Pinterest recipes:

On Sunday, I found this buffet for $25 on Craigslist.  The lady lived on my side of town and I called her almost right after she listed it.  Todd and I joked that she was either saying to herself  "I can't believe someone gave me $25 for this piece of junk or it sold so fast I should have charged more!"


  It's a little gnarly in a few spots, but overall it is in pretty good shape...and hello...$25!!  I am trying to decide if I should keep it as is and try to restore the wood or paint it in some fashion. There are a few spots where someone sanded off the inlay.  Right now it's going to hang out in the garage while I think it over.

I hope your weekend was as lovely as mine!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Saturdays in pjs are the best and I love the buffet!!! Can't wait to see it in its new home!

stephanie h said...

Looks like a great wknd and LOVE that buffet!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...