Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What's for Dinner

Pin It
Tonight I tried two recipes that Pioneer Woman posted a few days ago.  Her Food Network cooking show premiers on Saturday morning and I cannot wait to watch!


Oh my heck....it was delicious!!  I didn't make too many changes...I substituted apple juice for the white wine and half & half for the heavy cream.  Overall the recipes were easy to make and easy to follow....the only thing I should have done better is cut my bacon into smaller pieces.

I didn't even borrow the picture!  lol
OOOOOhhhhh....I forgot!  I did use quick cooking grits, simply because that is all I could find at the store.  Because of that the grits only needed to simmer for about 7 minutes before I added the cream and shredded cheese.







1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks delish! I love grits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...