Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hello Kitty Halloween

Pin It

Here is a sneak peek of a little Hello Kitty Halloween set I will be listing tonight! DillyDally is having our first ever Facebook launch and we are all very excited!

To bid or purchase you must "like" the DillyDally fan page: CLICK HERE

Please take a moment to "like" the Tattered Tulips page: CLICK HERE

I love that this set has boutique flair, but is comfy enough for school or even the park!

I also love the "bustling" technique I used on the skirt. To get that look all you do is pinch the fabric and do a button hole stitch! Super easy and would look great on adult skirts or window treatments as well!


This picture just makes me smile! I can't believe my baby girl will be 7 in just over a week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...