Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Family Photography

Pin It
My dear bff, Stephanie over at room*6, and I have decided to help each other with family photographs. We both have nice cameras and somewhat knowledge of how to use them. We can do this, right?
In preparation, I have been looking at family photographs that I like to get some ideas for how to arrange mom, dad, and the littles.
Definitely my favorite photographs are when you capture a true laugh from everyone in the family! I also love the use of frames, old couches, and placing family members in interesting positions.






What I don't want to end up with is all the pictures being stiff and posed.




I thought I would be able to purchase a new lens for the project, however after a little research the best lens for the job is $1500. I am hoping to borrow or rent one. Stephanie and I will keep you updated on our little project! Do you have a favorite family photo to share with us?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love all you inspiration photos. The royal one cracks me up! Can not wait for our photo shoot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...