Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Photoshop Art

Pin It
If you recall, during the spring I was working on updating my master bedroom. Like any project, there was still some things that needed to be finished.

Remember this corner?

Here it is now after a few updates! (please try to ignore the monster tv peeking out) You can also see my new lampshades in the mirror, I love that they add a pop of color and whimsy to the room.
My next project is going to be the desk chair...

I have been obsessed with eye charts lately, I made this eye chart along with the mr & mrs art in my photoshop program. I then printed them on photo paper. I also made the silhouettes of my children in photoshop. Thanks to my affordable homemade "art", I was able to redo this wall for $49...including the little desk lamp, new mirror, and frames!



Here are some links I found helpful in creating my art:

Eye Chart
Silhouettes Tutorial

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks fabulous! Love it all! Can not wait to see what you do with the chair... chevron, maybe?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...