Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Don't Forget the Spray Paint

Pin It
I have had a set of home interiors vegetable canisters sitting on my counter for the last 5 years. I know you are thinking...ick...home interior, really?! lol I had an aunt that sold it and I got talked into a party...you know how that goes. But really, I loved the canisters!! I just hated the colors of them...

I was all ready to throw them out when my BFF screamed "NOOOOOOOO" dramatically at the top of her lungs in a Marlon Brando "Stelllllla" type voice. Well, that really didn't happen, but she did say no and that I should paint them. Duh?! Why didn't I think of that? Thank goodness for BFF's, everyone should have one.

Here are the new canisters and a sneak peek at my new wall color that I will reveal after I get the curtains back up.





Before (picture borrowed from eBay because, as usual, I forgot a before picture.)


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks fabulous! I can not wait for the full reveal! LOL about Brando- I have no idea what movie that was from!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...