Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

I am losing the war...

Pin It against the clutter in the rooms of my children! It's driving me nuts.

Sometime this week I am hoping to make it to Ikea for some of this Stuva storage. Let's home it at least helps me win a battle or two!




Also this week, used car shopping. Our car has served us well, but is not as nice as she once was. (Yes...our car is a girl and her name is "Erbie".) Making a decision on which car to purchase has been harder than I anticipated! I feel alot of pressure to make the right choice!

But for today...it's TIME to clean up this house and get the Christmas toys organized...finally! In my defense, we did head to Michigan to spend some time with Todd's family last week.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ooh car shopping! I think you will know when you see the "right" one, at least that is how we felt about the van. Love the storage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...