Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Zebra Throw and It's Magic Powers

Pin It Todd is always cold. He hates winter. This presents a problem when you live in Indiana because we have cold winters. Around Christmastime Target advertised a heated throw, I knew it would be the perfect gift for him. When I finally made it to Target my only choice was zebra...I convinced myself that zebra print could be considered a neutral and match any decor. lol

Needless to say, he loves the throw and so does everyone else. Every single person in my family has at one point or another laid down on the couch with the throw and fallen asleep. Even members of the family *cough*kids*cough* who would never take a nap of their own free will!

Like my laundry that needs folded?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...