Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Clean Slate

Pin It
Over the last few days I have made a long list of goals for 2011. Mostly they are related to getting my home more organized, more functional, and the decor a litte more updated. There are some other things on the list, beyond just my house. Did I say the list was long? It is. Maybe I will accomplish everything on the list before the year is over and then I can make a new list.

I was thinking this morning of HOW I would accomplish these goals and I think I have it boiled down to what my major goals for the year should be...just a little less and a little more. Doesn't seem so overwhelming this way.

More Sleeping
More Exercising
More Relaxing
Less Eating
Less Working
Less Stress

I miss the cozy, magical feeling of Christmas. I also dislike January and February most of all...dreary, cold months in Indiana. But you have have to admit, there is something wonderfully fresh about a new year! A clean slate.

(P.S. Remember the lost glue gun? I need to find it.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...