Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Master Bedroom

Pin It I'm in a pickle.

I fell in love with this pillow.



So Todd got me the matching bedding from Target for Christmas and I love it!



However, it doesn't match the curtains, bedskirt, and headboard fabric I have right now....so all those things need to be changed. The pickle is I can't make up my mind!

I bought brown curtains and they look nice, but I don't want a brown headboard...too much brown. White or cream doesn't really look right since the bedding isn't really either...more of a winter white.

Here is my room right now, well this was actually almost 3 years ago and the bedding is definitely not as nice now as it was then. Oh...and I can't change the wall color. A) because I do not feel like repainting. B) because I would lose my little wall saying and I still like it.



Any ideas?

I'll keep you updated on my little master bedroom update.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOVE the bedding! What about the yellow color for the headboard... would that be weird? You know decorating is not my forte.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...