Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ischl Tartlets & Christmas Eve

Pin It
Ischl Tartlets are a cookie I started making for Christmas a few years ago...I love their flavor and elegant appearance. CLICK HERE for the recipe.

I swiped the cookie cutters I use from my mom...thanks mom! lol However, mine (hers) are getting a little worn out and I have been scoping out a new set on Amazon.



Christmas Eve is always a fun time at my Grandma's house...although I have no pictures to share! You will just have to take my word that the "cookie bar" is fabulous and the appetizer dinner spread will leave you so full you can barely get off the couch.

After we come home the kids always get new pj's...this year I added a book as well. It's a fun tradition that my mom did, and still does, for me and my sisters. You are never too old for new pajamas, right?

Here they are ready to hop in bed and here is our stash after Santa visited! Stay tuned for a few Christmas morning pictures.


2 comments:

Nancy said...

one of my favorites, I'm so glad you make them. Glad the pj tradition lives on. Love ya' Mom

Heather said...

Those cookies look so pretty! I might have to try them out...I need to start baking with the girls more often.

Sounds like a great Christmas Eve! My mom gets us Christmas jammies for our Christmas Eve gift too. This year my dad actually got my mom some-good thinking!

And...your post about your little vacay-aren't those trips so fun? We love them and the girls feel like they are rich and famous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...