Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tweeking, Tinkering, Fiddling...

Pin It whatever you want to call it, that is what I do. I put up a decoration, Christmas or non-Christmas, and as it sits there for a few days I will decide it needs this or that...then I tweek it, fiddle with it...

So, another $7 in plates and a $15 wreath later, this is the top of my cabinets. I also added a $3 poinsetta to the other side of my cabinets. I think I might be done tweeking with the cabinets, but who knows?! lol




This is next idea is crafting Tattered Tulips style! I love to spend hours on appliques and ruffles...for the most part I know where all my sewing notions, fabrics, machines and trims are located.....BUT...I can't tell you where I put my hot glue gun. Anyway...a little tape, a little leftover ribbon...and my inexpensive (or cheap if you want to call them that) candles are a tad more festive!





I picked up this litte 12 days of Christmas thing from Target for $10. It starts tomorrow and each little packet contains a few pieces of candy. A fun little twist on the traditional advent calendar and it can be reused next year! With different candy, of course!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...