Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Time again for family photos

Pin It

October 2011


Due to the drought we had during the summer, autumn seems to be coming on fast in central Indiana.  The fields are already changing color and that gets me thinking about fall pictures.

I am going to be a bad mom and admit that I don't really feel like taking pictures of the kids right now.  However, fall pictures are something we have done every year for the past 5 years.  I know that in just a few years I will treasure being able to look back over all the pictures in a row to see how they changed.  Even if right now, the changes seem too subtle too notice.

That leads to the age old question...what are they going to wear?  (I am not sure if Todd and I will be in the pictures this year.  I like to think we don't age and look the same.  ;) )

I looked at all my usual favorite places for kids clothing and nothing was screaming to me, especially at some of the price tags I saw!  Enter a $10 Boden coupon in the mail.  Combine that with 15% off and free shipping, I'm sold.  I let Evie pick the dress she liked best and then I picked a shirt that I thought coordinated, without being too matchy, for McKinley. $35 after tax and shipping, done!



  In 8-10 days, after the clothing arrives, I will grit my teeth against the "we don't want our pictures taken" whining and drag my kids out into the field.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...