Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Decorating on a Dollar

Pin It
 
Here are the details of my affordable Autumn decorating.

My leaf garland on the mantel costs $2!  I used a package of paper leaves from Dollar Tree and a package of brown cardboard leaf gift tags from the dollar spot of Target.  I simply taped them to kitchen twine.  It took me about 10 minutes.  I love how the leaves are the same ones that I have on the dresser in the dining room, it's my subtle way of tying the rooms together.


The ceramic pumpkins were also a Dollar Tree find, you can find them online here.  My wheat stack was $15...so total spent on my mantle, $22!

Finally, if you remember, my brown paper sack flowers in the foyer added a festive feel for a grand total of $.50!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all these thrifty fall finds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...