Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Homemade Fries - Recipe Review

Pin It
 I am not ashamed to admit, I love frozen fries.  In particular frozen fries from Trader Joes.  The problem is that Trader Joes is on the other side of town and I don't make it there often.


Last night we were having shredded pork sandwiches and I wanted some fries to go along with them.
What's a girl to do?  Check Pinterest of course! 
I found this recipe and gave it a try.


It was definitely not as easy as throwing fries from a bag into the oven.  However, it wasn't too difficult and the kids thought they were tasty.

Here's a poor phone photo of how mine turned out.  They were just out of the oven when I snapped this photo so I think they look a little greasier than they actually were.

 
You can find more of my recipe reviews HERE

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Mmmm looks yummy! Matt made fires the other night. The kids pigged out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...