Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Toy Shelving

Pin It
Toys.

Why are they so hard to organize and store? The little parts...the parts that are too big for a tote or bin...

But this little cube thingy shelving system we got this weekend might be the most organized I will ever be able to get the toys! lol So far, I love it!

Our old toy shelves have been promoted, or maybe demoted, to my fabric storage shelves. Pictures of that will come later, when I get my sewing area completely finished!

So for now, here are the new toy shelves...please ignore the area of the wall that needs repainted...that area USED to be hidden by the old shelfs and armoire. My husband, the painter, clearly hurries the free paint jobs. Gotta love him though!!

And...sigh...I can't even really complain about the toys all that much because I know all too soon they will be replaced by cell phones and Ipods.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...