Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Church this morning...

Pin It Today my pastor preached a message that made me think about alot of things! The message was titled "Analyis of a Turnaround" and he used these verses:

20 And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:
21 and thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
23 ¶ Then shall he give the rain of thy seed, that thou shalt sow the ground withal; and bread of the increase of the earth, and it shall be fat and plenteous: in that day shall thy cattle feed in large pastures.


His message made me realize that the biggest thing in my life that could use a turnaroud...is my attitude! I am not facing an overwhelming financial situation or a family situation that needs a turnaround, my life is really very happy and good. My attitude towards some things that happen in my life though...well, it could be alot more upbeat, positive, and accepting!

So, that is my prayer for myself this week. I want to be an encouraging and uplifiting person to others.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...