Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sprucing...and a couch

Pin It
With spring almost upon us, I am feeling that urge to spruce things up around the house a little!

Of course for us, like most of you, funds are tight! So it will have to be "sprucing on a dime". LOL But that's ok! I am up for the challenge and excited about trying some new projects.

One thing that can really not be done on a dime is buying new living room furniture. I have debated and debated with myself about if we should buy a new couch or save the money...and if we buy a new couch which kind should we buy?! Our last couch looked terrible after about 3 years and we have been living with slipcovers for the last 3 years. I dislike slipcovers...really...alot. Oh, if I could have all that time back that I have spent tucking in slipcovers!

I have been hoarding the money we were given as Christmas gifts and I think I will buy a couch! Now I get to drive my husband crazy as I try to decide which one...muhahaha.

1 comment:

stephanie h said...

Have you looked at the couches at Ikea? I love the way they look and they are really inexpensive!

We have leather now and I like it, it's held up pretty well. I hear microfiber is good too!

Can't wait to see what you do! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...