Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Couch

Pin It
Sorry, but right now this is the biggest thing going in my life. We finally picked out a couch!

Pathetic. I know.

But it is what it is, as they say!

Anyway, it's a soft brown...and hopefully DURABLE leather...and I am really excited about it.


Also, I cannot wait to show you pictures of the new island that Todd made for my kitchen! Yes. I said Todd MADE me an island! I am so proud of him!

This weekend, I am soooo happy to be heading away for a girls weekend with my friend Danielle! While there we are going to be ironing out the details on a new sewing business venture. Hopefully, I will have more news on Monday...stay tuned!

Oh and I forgot to tell you about church this week. I found it really encouraging and straight to the point!

The verse was:

8Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

I have been reminding myself everday, that I am complete in him! Not complete in my house, not complete in my business, not complete in my possesions, not complete in my government...but COMPLETE IN HIM! Oh how liberating!

1 comment:

Heather said...

A new couch is awesome! And an island? Made by Todd? Now THAT is love!!!

Can't wait to hear more about your new venture! You are uber talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...