Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hamburgers

Pin It I don't make them often.

However, there is something about firing up the grill for the first time of the season that feels great!

Tonight I added an egg, a little garlic, onion, salt, pepper, greek seasoning, and feta cheese to our burgers and grilled those puppies! Topped them with a little more feta crumbles and a few green olives. Delish!

Fresh corn on the cob would have been perfect...but soon enough it will be time for that too.

I plan to fully cherish every second of warm weather. I LOVE Autumn...adore it...really REALLY like it! But I am a little ashamed to admit that Spring is catching up to Autumn as my favorite season. The air smells good! The trees are budding and the world is coming alive again...neighbors are emerging from their houses...it's good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...