Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Song of the week & weekend projects

Pin It I am a little ashamed to admit that every member of my family sings along when this comes on the radio...yes even Todd...

If he knows I told you, he will kill me!

Party In The Usa - CLICK HERE

We have been busy organizing our den this weekend! This room serves alot of purposes in our small house. It's the playroom, the computer room, and now my sewing area. For over two years all my sewing has taken place in my mom's amazing sewing room. But sometimes it is just hard to make the 7 minute drive over to her house...lol

My mom was kind enough to let me bring an extra sewing machine a serger over to my house, hopefully this will enable me to get more work done!

Soooo....all new shelving for the kids toys has been put in and my sewing area is pretty much ready to go.

I will post pictures when it is completely finished.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

hope you will still come and sew with me, even tho' I grumble sometimes, I cherish the talks we have and time we've spent together, love you Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...