Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

New Spring Listings!

Pin It
The current DillyDally eBay launch is called "Springtime In..."

Each designer was challenged to pick a city or location and design a set inspired by that place.

I chose Prince Edward Island and The Farm!

CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR LISTINGS

Since Anne of Green Gables and the Disney series, Avonlea, were two of my favorite things to watch growing up...I was excited to create a set inspired by the clothing of that time period. With a custom boutique twist, of course! This set is perfect for a wedding or timepless portraits that you will cherish forever.

Our farm set is simple and sweet...perfect for every single day wear. She will love it!

1 comment:

stephanie h said...

Oh LaNae, I LOVE Anne of Green Gables and Avonlea! My mom and I would watch those together b/c she got me hooked on them. That dress and Evie are just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...