Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ikea

Pin It Thanks to my sweet sisters, who watched the kids yesterday, Todd and I went to Ikea! Let me tell you, you can shop (and spend) alot more in that store when you are not breaking up fights, constantly telling kids to stop running, etc...

We joked that it cost us $100 an hour to be in the store and I won't tell you how many hours we were there! lol

We did get a new chair for the living room...$199, not a bad deal at all! We also got new lighting for the kitchen, which I am really excited about...now just have to talk someone who knows something about electricity to put them up for me. It was a hard choice, we are limited in where we can put lights on our kitchen ceiling. I hope I chose well! You know how sometimes you LOVE something in the store and just not so much once you get it home? I don't want that to happen with the new lights!



Todd wanted a one of these type chairs! I have to agree with him, they are super comfy and we termed them "bouncy chairs for adults". lol The only thing that would make them complete is a bar that comes over...only instead of brightly colors toys, like a baby bouncy chair...a small tv would work nicely! hee hee

But alas, the style just does NOT suite our house at all, so we passed...for now.

1 comment:

stephanie h said...

I love Ikea! I need to plan a trip soon and I LOVE that light!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...