Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Taking Pictures...

Pin It
To me, one of the most interesting and challenging parts of selling our designs on Ebay is taking photographs. Since I started selling custom boutique designs on ebay I have upgraded my camera two times! LOL Right now I have a Canon Rebel XTi and I am slowly starting to understand how to use it, although I still have a long long way to go! There is so much to learn. I am proud to say that my last few photoshoots have been shot completely on manual mode.

Photoshoots are usually very fun for me and Evie, we search out interesting and unique spots all over our area to take pictures. McKinley sometimes tags along and he is always great at helping me get Evie to smile!

Our most recent photoshoot, for our fall set that we will be listing on Tuesday, was taken at a place that we call "the secret spot"! LOL I love how the path winds into the woods behind Evie. I also love the look on her face...she is smiling at her big brothers antics. I love how good of friends they are!

This set turned really cute, sweet and simple for autumn. The houndtooth jumper and brown gauchos are the softest pinwhale corduroy fabric. I chose to make the shirt with short sleeves, as crisp mornings quickly turn to warm afternoons during our Indiana fall season. However the winning bidder can choose to have long sleeves.

2 comments:

stephanie h said...

LaNae-you pics and your customs are TDF! You are soo talented!

Heather said...

gorgeous! you have such creative ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...