Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I love fall clothes!

Pin It I love fall clothes, plain & simple. Boots, sweaters, tights, hats, knee high socks...I just love it all! It might be because Fall is my favorite time of year, I love the way the air smells, going to the pumpkin patch, and visiting the apple orchard. lol This year Gap has a line that is right up my alley, if they made it in women's sizes I would buy every piece. I will settle with dressing Evie up, look at how yummy this stuff is!




Yesterday, I listed a new Nesting Doll custom design. Our Nesting Doll set from Fall 2007 was a favorite and I decided we needed a new one for this year! The four piece set includes the dress, appliqued jeans, peasant top, and sash. Mix & match to create several different outfits!

TAKE A PEEK!



Speaking of Fall clothing...stay tuned tomorrow for a gorgeous crocheted sweater and appliqued skirt that features pumpkins galore! AND stay tuned for pictures from our first day of school!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...