Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Musings...

Pin It Losing weight is hard.

God REALLY is good.

Wii Fit - If you don't have one...it's worth $90 to watch your husband do the hula hoop & step aerobics! lol

I love youtube.com

A little over 100 days before Disney!

What's for lunch?

Pray for my friend Jenni, her mom passed away today. She is young, her mom is young, and Jenni has two small children.

Cancer stinks.


Finally, after having an idea for a Christmas design, I am stumped on how to execute it? Should I make a skirt, a dress? It's driving me nuts!

My idea was a Christmas Angel set, with 3-d appliqued wings similar to my tinkerbell shirt from Spring 2008. 6 yards of white chenille and gorgeous blue corduroy later...I am at a complete standstill!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...