Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Evie!

Pin It
Oh my, where does the time go? I can't believe that today is Evie's fourth birthday! For some reason, four is feeling especially sad to me. lol It means she is really and truly not a baby, not even a toddler, anymore. It also brings back so many memories of when we brought her home from the hospital, such a sweet baby. And all that hair!

To make matters worse, she will start preschool in a little over a week!

So today, we got all dressed up to parade around Walmart this afternoon. Now my little peanut is resting up so we can all go The Cheescake Factory tonight!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET EVELYN, I love you!


5 comments:

Heather said...

happy birthday sweet, beautiful evie! <3<3<3

stephanie h said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

I hope you got lots of good stuff! :)

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday, precious Evie
I Love You,
Momma

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Evie!

LaNae, she is such a beautiful girl :)

kristen said...

Hope you had a fabulous birthday. You certainly looked adorable. I want to pinch those cute little cheeks of yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...