Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

7 Years Ago...

Pin It
My life completely changed when my son, McKinley, was born.

He is definitely a wild man! He keeps us on our toes, provides us with many frustrating moments, and many more joyous moments. He makes us laugh and makes us proud.

I forgot to take his picture today. After school, was a flurry of dinner, homework, and a trip to Target. Apparently his birthday money was burning a hole in his pocket and we just HAD to check out the toy section! lol But this picture is from two years ago and one of my favorites of him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILD BOY! I love you!

3 comments:

stephanie h said...

Happy, Happy Birthday McKinley! :)

Stephanie said...

I hope you had a great birthday! Love, Aunt Stephanie

kristen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mckinley!! I hope you are having fun being 7!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...