Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Pumpkins Everywhere!

Pin It
Ok, Ok....I know I already said how much I love fall yesterday, but I am going to say it again today! lol

Every year, we spend October weekends at the pumpkin patch, apple orchard, or walking around Brown County, Indiana. I especially love pumpkins and the colors of fall. Brown, deep oranges, yellows, and reds...so I created these two outfits. The hand-crocheted sweater, made by my mom, is so soft that Evie never wants to take it off. Due to the time involved in recreating the sweater, we will only be listing it once.

CLICK HERE to see Paisley Pumpkin and Pumpkin Patch from Tattered Tulips

2 comments:

kristen said...

She is just toooo adorable and gorgeous outfit! I can't believe fall is right around the corner.

stephanie h said...

Fall is my fave too and I LOVE Evie's outfits!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...