Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Pin It 8 Things I am Passionate About (in no particular order):

Jesus

Todd

McKinley

Evie

Sewing/Designing Kids Clothes

My Friends

Selling on Amazon

Decorating

8 Books I Have Read and Enjoyed:

(I rarely have time to read books anymore, so this one was hard! lol)

Mission on Motherhood

Nights in Rodanthe

The Wedding

The Five Love Languages of Children

Anything by Nora Roberts

Duck for President - LOL

That's all I can think of for now...

8 Words/Phrases I Say Often:

Hey, what are you doing?

STOP it!

I SAID, STOP it!

STOP it or you are going to sit on your bed!

Did you poop again?!

Thank you

I Love You

or something... (didn't know I said that alot until the kids started saying it. lol)

8 Things I Want to do Before I Die… (In no particular order):


Be Skinny

Have a stronger relationship with God

Travel Alot

See my kids graduate and get married

Be a Grandma

Retire to the Outer Banks with my husband

Pay off me credit cards

Be Happier and more relaxed

8 Things I Learned This Past Year:

I love my Husband more than I ever thought possible.

My kids childhood is passing fast, and to stop and enjoy it.

My mom is more patient than I ever knew.

Having a best friend saves you on therapy bills.

Watching a child being born is the most amazing thing ever.

Money really doesn't buy happiness.

A paid off car is the best kind of all.

To be content.

8 People I want to Tag:

Wendy

Helen

Molly

Charity

That's all I know for now.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks, LaNae
As you know patience comes with children,
I love you,
Mom

Stephanie said...

I am so blessed to have a friend like you to share the birth of my last child!!! Love you! Stephanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...