Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

First Day of School!

Pin It
I have so been looking forward to the first day of school! lol Summer boredom had completely set in here. A worn out mommy had led to too many hours of Spongebob, which had opened the door for lots of sibling bickering!

However, when the day finally arrived...I cried, as usual on the first day of school. Par for the course with me. I tell my husband, he is driving me crazy, but I will miss him! McKinley did great and seems to be adjusting wonderfully to his new school. Then Thursday came and it was time for Evie's first day of pre-school. Thank goodness Todd was able to take the day off so I did not have much time to dwell on it. She also did great and we went out for breakfast while she was there! lol

Here are a few pictures of my babies, who are not really babies at all anymore.



2 comments:

stephanie h said...

Cute cute cute! Maddie started today too. She was soo excited!

Oh-and I see you changed your layout. LOL

kristen said...

They are absolutely adorable. I know I tell you that all the time, but it really is true. I know that you are not thrilled about the uniforms, but I think they look really cute in them!! :) I see how you got to accessorize a little with the bows :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...