Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Weekend

Pin It Complete with low quality cell phone pictures.

Yesterday, I worked on a custom request for a sweet customer. Here is a sneak peek...

IMAG0527-1

This morning was church. My grandma took McKinley home for the afternoon and the rest of us went to Carrabba's for lunch! Can I just say I am happy that my son will be old enough to remember spending time with his great grandma? Very neat. :)

Anyway, here are a few pictures from lunch. Why my girly girl daughter always picks the lizards, snakes, and various other critters in the Sunday School treat bucket...I will never know. But hey...a lizards gotta eat too.

IMAG0530

Evie enjoying her Tiramisu for dessert.

IMAG0531

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I see Mr Cardinal is keeping an eye on the lizard, what a funny girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...