Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

NetFlix

Pin It
My husband signed us up for Netflix. He didn't ask me, which is probably a good thing because I would have said no. Buuuuuut....I love it!! The kids can watch almost all their favorite shows instantly with no commercials telling them they *NEED* this or that thing. Plus, I can watch my favorite shows on the computer while I am sewing, I won't divulge how many seasons of Law & Order:SVU I have watched so far! lol


But the best part are all the old movies I have been "renting" on DVD.


This week was: "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World"
I'm sorry, they just don't make movies like this anymore!




Last week was: "It Happened One Night"
Todd was skeptical, I mean how good could a movie from 1934 be anyway? But of course, the movie won him over.


1 comment:

Heather said...

You should check into a Roku that streams to your TV. We love it. And it also streams from Amazon and soon Hulu Plus. Amazon Prime members now have a lot of movies, TV shows that are free! I don't know why we still have our satellite cable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...