Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Chair & Other Randomness

Pin It
I fell in love with this little chair the minute I saw it at World Market! I thought it over for a few weeks before I pulled the trigger and made the purchase.



Here is a sneak peek of my new TV shelf...which is still waiting for proper decorations. My next project is to build a gallery wall around the TV. I have seen several pictures of gallery walls where you do a double take before you realize there is a TV...that is my goal!

Finally here are a few new things around the house. I picked up these awesome glass candlesticks for $14 at Hobby Lobby. I love their chunkiness! The globe I grabbed some time ago at Christmas Tree Shops for $10...it has been hanging out, waiting for the right home.


I also found these fun botanical canvas prints for $3.99 each Christmas Tree Shops! They work great above the dresser in my entryway. If you notice, one of the glass jars is still waiting to be filled...I'll get to it...eventually!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...