Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bedroom Paint

Pin It
Here was my bedroom before:




Here is my new master bedding and paint color. We also got bed risers to make the bed taller. The white and gray has a much more soothing feel to me.






It's a good start but there are several projects I need to finish before the room is complete.



This corner used to be the home of an overstuffed chair. That chair made it's way to the kids playroom and I put my Grandma's desk here. Mainly because I didn't have anywhere else in the house to put the desk. My plan is to find a big mirror for over the desk to give it the feel of a "vanity"....and to redo the chair.







Next project is new flooring. The carpet has definitely seen better days! Thanks to points from our debit card we are going to be getting new hardwood laminate for practically free.



I am also on the lookout for something to hang on the wall over the bed. I would love to find an affordable sumburst mirror! I have seen several tutorials....but I dunno, I would rather just buy one!



The tan lampshades aren't working anymore.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...