Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Insomnia & Coffee Tables

Pin It
The whole "spring forward" thing is messing with me! 1:11 A.M.....I should have been asleep ages ago. Oh well, I figured now was as good a time as any to look at coffee tables.
I haven't had a coffee table in years, but I recently changed up my living room a bit and I think a coffee table would work nicely in there now.
I love the tv show American Pickers. A few months ago, I saw them buy an awesome cart that they said they would sell as a coffee table...since that episode it seems I am seeing these cart tables everywhere! Sadly, they are $$$$...unless, of course, you are one of the uber lucky people who stumbles on one at a garage sale. I doubt I would fall in the uber lucky people category.


This one caught my eye at World Market...hmmm....$279, better than $1000, but probably still over budget. Either I will start saving or maybe I can sweet talk dear hubby into the Ana White make it yourself version. We'll see...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...