Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Upcycled Dresses

Pin It I have been admiring these adorable little dresses on Etsy for some time! I looked everywhere for a tutorial and couldn't find just what I was looking for to help me make one for Evie. I love the DillyDally gals...they gave me some guidance and I tested a few out this week.

Yesterday, I made her two more that fit horribly. I felt very discouraged. But this morning, I am reminded that sewing is a learning process and my mistakes yesterday will help me today. Don't give up if you have a sewing snafoo...keeping moving forward! I also am reminded of what a good nights sleep can do for body and soul. lol

Here is sneak of the few I made that actually fit! Hopefully, I will be able to post a tutorial soon.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love them!!!

Nancy said...

So cute! Can you rework the others to make them fit? I am proud of you, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...