Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Stay Away From Me Lucky Charms

Pin It



This week, I worked on a rainbow Hello Kitty set. In all honesty, St. Patrcick's day sets don't usually get me very excited...but I fell in love with this fabric! The nice thing is I think it's perfect to wear all spring and summer long. Not over the top St. Patty's!

I am still struggling with indoor pictures, but my new flash came this week! I can't wait to play with it, I have to find batteries first. I was in a hurry to take pictures before the sun set yesterday so I snapped these pictures without the new flash.

In other news, while watching HGTV this morning I saw one of these chairs...I would love to find a vintage wood office chair for my house. They are so neat! At least, that's my opinion. Oh and a utility chair, I want a utility chair for my kitchen. While we are talking about chairs...I would also like one of those funky metal outdoor chairs for my front stoop.






1 comment:

Tomo said...

Oh, Hello Kitty!!
I love Hello Kitty:) The outfits suit your daughter nicely. She is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...