Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ribbons and Barbie

Pin It I am easing back into sewing...it feels like one step forward, two steps backwards right now. Today I started working on an outfit requested by Evie...Barbie. Here is a litte peek...



It seems I like to use ribbon in my designs...I had quite a stash! However, over the last year my stash has dwindled away. Lucky for me, ribbon was 50% off at Hobby Lobby and $9 bought me a cute little ribbon stack to play with! I know, I know...the flash is glaring off the packages, but that's what I got right now because it's night. It's still a cute stack...I think...



Also today...I have been thanking God for winter. Snow, ice, and cold...NOTHING, and I mean nothing, makes you appreciate the new life and glory of Spring more than those three things. I am a fall girl, I love the crunchy weather. But I have to admit, Spring is creeping up there as my favorite season.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...