Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Yarn Wreath

Pin It
Yeah...I know the yarn wreath is everywhere right now...but I love the way they look and wanted to try my hand at making one.  To me, the textures of the yarn and felt just lend themselves to autumn!  I had an old styrofoam wreath on hand so that is what I used...I think a thicker wreath might have looked a little better.  However, I only spent $2 on yarn and $2.17 on felt to make my wreath.
Here is my wreath and sneak peek at my fall decorations...I have been slowly putting them out over the last week, but haven't reached that point where I love how they look.  I threw out almost all my fall decorations last year so I am starting from scratch this year!  I promise I will share whatever it is I put out for fall soon.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks fab! Love the yarn wreath trend! Your rosettes are amazing. I do not want to know how long it took!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...