Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fall Pictures

Pin It
Every year I drag my kids out during autumn and take their pictures.  Usually I hit the Gap and find coordinating outfits for them to wear, but this year I haven't had much luck finding anything.   Sooo....I went shopping in their closets and found these outfits I already owned! 



Now to decide if Todd and I want to be in the pictures as well.  Hmm....

I also think I am going to change my photo gallery wall seasonally, I will print these fall pictures to keep on the wall until spring...when I will switch back to our beach pictures.  I like that my gallery wall has all pictures from the same photo shoot.

Here are some of past pictures....apparently, I have a thing for hats!  lol





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the outfits and the hats! The pictures are going to look great on your gallery wall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...