Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Shared with me by a friend...

Pin It Tonight while speaking with a friend, she shared this verse with me. It was exactly the verse I needed to minister to my heart.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I have also called on this verse during the past week! It just happened to be McKinley's bible verse for school.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

3 comments:

Heather said...

i know you're scared. i would have been too had things been different.

i really am hopeful that things are going to be ok.

and no matter what you will always have your family and your friends.

Tattered Tulips said...

Thank you Heather, you are a sweet friend. I am glad to have you in my life.

I can honestly say that I am clinging to that verse and my fears are subsiding.

And I am hopeful too, my hope is in Jesus and he never fails!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing this verse LaNae! it's one i've had to pray over and over these past few weeks~ and its such a powerful one!

i'm not sure all that you are dealing with, but hope you are doing better.

will be praying for you
love ya
jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...