Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

From the mouths of babes...

Pin It I admit it, I have election anxiety.

One candidate shares almost none of the same beliefs and values as me. I worry what will happen to this country if he is able to implement his proposed plans. What kind of America is going to be here for my children?

I have had a whole range of emotions today.

Then during a discussion with the kids today about the election McKinley proceeds to say, it's ok either way mommy...because God is the President.

God is the president.

What wisdom from a seven year old little boy. God IS the president of my life.

Don't forget to vote tomorrow and pick up your free Starbucks & Krispy Kreme when you are finished!

So there is the end of my rambling thoughts and the only post I will have about the election.

God Bless America!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...