Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's a beautiful life...

Pin It I am sure many of you have seen the Jon & Kate Plus 8 commercial with this song...I just love it! It's exactly how I have felt that last few days. I think that so many times we get caught up in feeling sad about what we don't have or wishing that things could be better in this way or that way.

But I really have a beautiful life!

I love my husband, I love my kids, I love my parents, I love my friends, I love my too small, busting at the seams house, and my old, paid-off car. (that Evie has affectionally named "Erbie". LOL)

McKinley has been home from school the last few days. Yesterday, we hung out with friends...and while it is crazy taking 5 small children out for lunch and moderating their playdate...It's a BEAUTIFUL LIFE!

Today, we went out for lunch to Cici's and to Target. Such simple things, but they were BEYOND happy! What more is there to love than pizza and a treat from the Target $1 section?? It's a BEAUTIFUL LIFE!

And then for Mommy, a quick trip to the spa for an eyebrow waxing (a year overdue!) and a stop at Starbucks for a Peppermint Mocha on the way home. It's a BEAUTIFUL LIFE!

Finally, we finished off the day by running errands with Daddy. Fed Ex, a stop to sweep out the car, and dinner at Steak N' Shake...complete with shakes for all! It's a BEAUTIFUL LIFE!

Turn around, it's right in front of you!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...