Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Less than 3 days...

Pin It And my friend Cassi, of Sugar Britches Boutique, is flying in from Florida!! I can't wait to meet her!

Then on Wednesday night several of our friends are meeting us in Indianapolis to stay in a hotel for the evening. From there we drive down to Pigeon Forge to spend 3 nights in a cabin with 7 of our other friends from around the country. This is an annual trip that we started last year and I am so excited for a few days of girl chat, shopping, and eating out!

Here is a picture of our cabin!



One last thing...4 weeks from tonight we will be in DisneyWorld!! The kids are really looking forward to our trip. I can't wait, but am feeling stressed about being able to get everything done. My mom and I have been working our fannies off trying to get all the outfits done, we will see if we can accomplish all the plans we have in mind!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...